TRAIN THE TRAINER
The Safety Box ® training is extensive requiring all members of the training to undertake both practical and theoretical learning.
Training for our self defence instructors, youth outreach workers and violence interrupters® is very specific. Our filtering system takes place very early in the interview process to ensure we are training the right types of individuals for the job.
We use this process to “validate” the self defence teachers, youth trainers and violence interrupters as credible to ensure they can effectively engage with the high-risk participants. This process also weeds out those unsuitable for the role.
Once identified, all participants are trained on our 2 week in house program, violence interrupters® employ high-risk conflict mediation techniques to mediate conflict, stop retaliations, pre-empt and stop violent incidents occurring.
what programs are available for replication?
- Urban Knife Self Defence
- Self Defence for youth
- All School Program Material
- Gang Intervention Strategies
- Safeguarding against Radicalisation
- Cure Violence Interrupter Replication Program
Who Can Enroll for our training programs?
LOW RISK PROGRAMS
- Youth Organisations
- Martial Art Schools / Instructors (compulsory for defence programs)
- Former Teachers / Teachers
- Exclusion Unit
- Safeguarding Officers
- Social Workers
- Youth Workers
- Ex Offenders
HIGH RISK PROGRAMS
- Ex Offenders with violent history
- Former Gang Members
- Cognizant "Street Aware" Youth Workers