School Course Structure
Our school programs have been built specifically based upon need. We deal specifically with interpersonal skills, respect for others, motivation, self esteem & controlling behaviour trends.
The Programs are designed to directly have an impact on attainment and achievement.
For more information click here for our brochure
The Safety Box School packages provide tailor made programs which can be plugged directly into a school timetable or to be used as Extended Services for after school clubs. We work across a range of subjects and also assist with "school-parent" relations.
Some of our programs are listed below :
School Day Programs
- Primary School Programs
- Activity Days (Enterprise, PSHE, Bullying)
- INSET Teachers Training
- Citizenship & Social Skills
- Internet Safety, Cyber Bullying and the Web
- Conflict Resolution
- Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- Anti-Social behaviour & Anger Management
- Knife, Gun and Gang intervention
- African-Caribbean Education (ACES Youth Project)
- Careers and Motivation
After School / Lunch Time Courses
- Football Club
- Martial Arts Club (Karate/Ju-Jitsu)
- Personal Safety & Self Defence
- African-Caribbean Education for Schools (ACES Youth Project)
- Parent Guidance Workshop for youth at risk of Gang Recruitment